Sunday, February 23, 2014

A year in your shoes

There are the days that pass, with out notice, the emotions that run high and low. a year can bring about more events then you would have thought. From Heart Break to new friendships. To the healing hand and heart of someone who loves you, with every fiber of who they are and will give you everything you ask for, and asks for nothing in return.

 
 To my lover, Silver. You have my heart and today is the first of many days that your heart can beat freely with mine, with out the stress of the world, even if only for a moment. I wish you the happiest day in the world as we celebrate your first full year, the first of many days I wish to share with you. Happy Rez day love, and I'm glad we found each other, and I found you.







To everyone else, be happy, be healthy and have a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment