Monday, February 17, 2014

What matters most, completely Unconditionally

There is always so much to say, so much to do. But for what matters we must make the time, to do what is right, to do what is needed. I have found this to be most true, thinking out what to say, what to do, and how to just be. But there is always my light at the end of the tunnel, the one thing that always brightens my day, and makes me smile. There times when things seem down, even the whole world against you. But if you find the one who makes your days brighter, makes the burdens of life seem to melt away for just a moment. Someone whom you give your love to, with out want of anything in return but there heart as well. Giving them your love unconditionally.


My light is bright, she shines on even when the world seems to close in around her, and I am there for her when she needs me to be. Time and again I have felt her pain, seen the scars left by those that would wound her, and been there to hold her when she needs someone the most. Something that I am willing, and want to do for the rest of our days, for after this weekend, we are no longer two out in the world but one, giving each other what matters the most to us, Our hearts.
To my love, the only star I need in the night sky.




No comments:

Post a Comment